photo Untitled-1_zps9f3b0417.png</a></a>
//PandaWorld
This is me


Diary About Links

Assalamualaikum .Hafizah here >< . 13/SMKFB/Sungkai,Perak.Add my Fb n follow my twitter.><

Mereka kawan saya><

 photo anigif_zps406b515b.gif

IMISSMYOLDFRIEND >< Sekian :)

Buddies

 photo DS_zps6b38d2bc.jpg>





Me love you

Opss . We wear the same clothes on that day . (11.5.2013)  . . Hmm , However to my love i just want to say thankss for everthing you gave to me . I'm grateful because i have you . . You're my first love . . I know , i have do many mistakes to you , but you"patient" with me . Thanksss papa . I'm sorry for all mistakes and trouble that i've done . But , Insyallah , I'll change definetelt . Papa , No matter what happen after this , I hope you to remember that i will always love you . I'll always do . Never forget that ! Papa , I will always with you as long as you still need me . Most importantly , I still love you Hakimie Haiqal .